About your new home
These SDA properties are conveniently located in the thriving community of Bassendean. With easy access to community hubs, transport links and Bassendean’s cafe strip. These properties are due for completion in March 2025, built to SDA Fully Accessible to High Physical Support categories. Cygnus Estate will include one three-bedroom and one four-bedroom house built for purpose, designed to meet the specific needs of each person living in the homes.
As this home is a Specialist Disability Accommodation property, you must have SDA funding in your NDIS plan to be eligible. Chat to us today about your eligibility.
Features and home specifications
- Spacious living spaces, bedrooms and bathrooms
- Accessible kitchen
- Widened doorway and hallways
- Step-free, spacious and accessible bathrooms
- Wheelchair accessible throughout
- WiFi access
- Secure garage
- Outdoor entertaining area
- Landscaped gardens
- Partially furnished (shared living areas are fully furnished)
- Suitable for SDA Fully Accessible to High Physical Support categories
As this home is a Specialist Disability Accommodation property, you must have SDA funding in your NDIS plan. Click here to see if you’re eligible for SDA funding. We can support you to get the funding you need, contact us today.
What’s around the neighbourhood?
- 550m from the Swan River and Success Hill Reserve
- Less than 5 minute drive from a variety of shops, restaurants, cafes and pubs
- A short walk from the local train station and bus stops
- A short distance from local parklands and community services