Empower yourself with the essential skills and knowledge to work in retail!
This qualification will prepare you for job roles within the retail environment. It is designed for people who are new to the retail industry or in an entry-level role and work under supervision of others.
12 units of competency (7 core and 5 electives) covering:
- Plan a career in the retail industry
- Work effectively in a service environment
- Communicate in the workplace and engage with customers
- Organise and maintain the store environment
- Follow point-of-sales procedures
- Receive and handle stock
- Identify and respond to security risks
After completing this course you will have the basic skills necessary for working in a diverse range of retail roles such as sales assistants, customer service assistant and point of sale operators.
Pricing per Student
Course fee: $477.75 to $1,586
Funding eligibility conditions apply.