One of five practical and interactive Disability & Inclusion (D&I) workshops – offered by Activ Pathways to help organisations embrace diversity and promote a more inclusive workplace. Our programs are designed to raise awareness, empower and promote positive change.
About the Workshop
A targeted workshop supporting organisations to build a disability inclusive workforce. A practical guide to understanding the benefits of diversifying your workforce and implementing disability-inclusive recruitment practices.
- The true benefits of diversifying your workforce and employing people with disability
- Break down myths, stereotypes and unconscious bias
- Ways to proactively attract and connect with candidates with disability
- Design disability inclusive job advertisements and job roles
- Develop a disability inclusive interview and decision-making process
- Understand reasonable adjustment and how to apply it in the attraction and retention process
Contact us for group pricing, including discounts for multiple workshop bookings
Additional eLearning Options
Incorporate online delivery to any workshop or purchase customised eLearning orientation modules for your workplace